Project Safe Neighborhoods Training and Technical Assistance Welcome Webinar
The Department of Justice (DOJ) Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) is pleased to support Project Safe Neighborhoods sites with training and technical assistance (TTA) to help you implement your PSN initiatives and reduce violent crime in your communities. On April 19, 2019, we conducted a webinar to share TTA available to you and your PSN partners. The webinar covered:
- What is the PSN TTA program?
- What TTA is available to PSN sites
- How to engage with the PSN TTA team
- What to know for completing the PSN Strategic Action Plan (SAP)
- How to assess PSN needs (VRAT)
- How to request TTA